Body found in pond in search for missing three-year-old Noah Woods, police say
I had no idea that Noah Woods was even missing until an hour ago. Where was the news coverage? Where was the emergency alert that a 3 year old, extremely vulnerable child was missing? We had one for fucking bbq’s! If it’s him and it’s highly likely, I hope he’s gone to family for cuddles.
I haven’t finished. The front of a tabloid newspaper today was about a footballer. The media in this country are a disgrace. AND the sick jokes have already started. About the death of a little child. You’re a fucking fiend if you think that’s ok for laughs. You need burning.
The BBC have had a live blog going on since this morning (I’ve been glued to it all day) and I’ve seen articles on a couple of the newspaper sites but it’s barely been mentioned on here. Today Bluesky has been cyclists and Ed Sheeran.
You can’t imagine what the family are feeling right now, so sad. Apparently the wee lad was non verbal and wouldn’t have been able to shout out when he was in the water. Heartbreaking