Bird of the Day, theme 'Birds With Berries'
A great blue heron walking on the rocks at the Elliot Bay Marina, Seattle, Washington #Birds #Herons #BirdOfTheDay #BirdyLongLegs #Seattle #Photography #PNW #PugetSound
I know that so called “Great” blue heron. Between you and I…serial adulterer. Jess sayin’
I love photographing these birds. Here’s my most recent blue heron shot; surveying the pond, looking for breakfast…
Not the heron we deserve... but the heron we need.
Amsterdam about 2 months ago 🦊
A pair of playful Cedar Waxwings fiddling with American holly berries. #BirdOfTheDay #BirdsWithBerries
We love these birds. They arrive by the dozen on our Blossoming Crabapple tree every spring to eat the little 🍎 🙂
Are those tiny fingers on the wings of the one on the right?
Great capture of a cool bird!
What a beautiful pair! 🐦❤️ They look like they’re having the best time with those berries. Nature’s little moments of joy are hard to beat. 🍒✨
Fantastic seen ! Fantastic Shot !
This is a framable pic ... so much and so beautiful ...
Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #BirdsWithBerries. An American robin with fruit and protein. #birds #photography #birdsofbluesky
That berry never stood a chance!
Holy moly that’s amazing. Bug n jam sandwich
Have you ever played Wingspan? My cousin just introduced it to me and this immediately reminded me of it. Great picture!!
I really love this shot! Well done!💜
A well rounded diet. ☺️ It's a good picture ❤️
Today's #BirdOfTheDay ALT theme is #BirdyLongLegs. I think this snowy egret qualifies. Yep, I post lots of images of this species. For two reasons. They are abundant and they are incredibly beautiful. #photography #wildlife #ECK #birds #BirdsInFlight #birdsky #birders #conservation #biodiversity
Stunning capture Michael... perfect shot for the theme. 🤍Thanks for sharing 👏✨
Florida has some seriously leggy birds.
I'd like an evolutionary biologist to explicate those bright yellow feet at the ends off those black legs 🤔 They're also adaptable to city life - I have several photos of them in the city of Tallahassee and not on a lake
Michael, thanks to your beautiful photos many others here on Bluesky are posting their bird pics to the enjoyment of so many of us. Thanks. jan
Completely agree with the snowy sentiment. Excellent shot 😍