Slow Horses season 6 debuts, Apple renews series to season 8
Jackson Lamb doodle in honor of the new season of Slow Horses.
Getting some questions whether that's a fly or a heart hovering over his shoulder and the answer is yes
Ok but why isn’t he eating something greasy
I can smell it from here
Feels like I can smell it, so you’ve captured something.
He is just the SCRUFFIEST bastard. Well done capturing that.
JL is peak male performance
Slow Horses is the closest thing that we have to The Sopranos in 2026 (great show with a theme song that's total ass)
And if you want a really unpopular opinion, the Justified theme song was good, actually
See, I understand why it is objectively ass but I still love it because it bolsters the image I have of Mick Jagger being unsettlingly enthusiastic about literally everything he does. It's like that story Mark Mothersbaugh tells of him giving Devo permission to cover "Satisfaction."
Insane take on the sopranos song my brother
Counterpoint: It’s an amazing theme song
You woke up this morning and you heard nothing but
we used to make things in this country (tv shows whose theme song was thousands of times better than the show like darkwing duck)
this subtitle exists in the screener for the Slow Horses season premiere but is not found in the actual episode and i'm trying to figure out who needs to be fired for this error
Could you clarify how the error should be corrected? Important detail.
Maybe it was an SBD?
I saw these subtitles when I watched it! Maybe it depends on what app it’s being watching it in?
But I remember seeing it in the episode!
This screener-to-air change is somehow worse than when the Friday Night Lights s2 premiere screener had Landry killing that guy while the guy was still attacking Tyra, and then the version that aired had Landry kill him after the guy was already walking away.
I'm sort of amused that this picture--with Oldman's head placed where it is--sorta makes me think 'Poo'
"Slow Horses" is back today. I made a screengrab that perfectly captures Jackson Lamb's status as the ultimate Three True Outcomes television character. He's the Kyle Schwarber of disgraced British spies.
If you want to know my more tangible thoughts on S6 of "Slow Horses," you'll have to get my Now See This newsletter, which goes out every Friday afternoon. It's FREE: preferences.mail.hollywoodreporter.com/preferences
Kyle would never fart in your car, Dan.
The absolute best subtitle of the episode!
Thoughts on the premiere of Slow Horses s6, in which many faces from past seasons return, and Lamb stays reassuringly flatulent:
I recently started watching this show and quickly burned through all seasons during my lunch breaks and late evenings. It's brilliant and I'm so glad a new season came out so soon after I finished season 5!
I had to hit IMDb to figure out who Judd’s tall friend on the tour was. Viserys Targaryen himself, Harry Lloyd!
Fuck Apple They are only releasing one episode at a time of slow horses 
One episode. Each week. To watch. Jackson Lamb. Eat another plate. Of... well, something! 😋🍴
I’ve started from the beginning to ease the pain 🧐
Saves me binging the whole lot on a day 😑
That is cruel. I'm not sure I can live with that. I think I'll wait till I can completely wallow in the whole lot.
Just like the good old days… (Also I feel your pain)
Surely there's someone at Slow Horses who can sort the colour balance so that it doesn't look as though it's been filmed through murky fishpond water?
Nah this is just what Farringdon looks like in the evening. It all looks blue. The air is icy blue. People turn grey blue.
Damn someone used the blue rinse too literally
Not even with a simple instax filter 😆
Unrelated, but it reminded me. In the early 90s I operated one of the cameras for a local hospital TV service. One day before a show I was talking to the director guy behind his mobile desk. Someone walked past one of the cameras, and then another, and their clothes changed colour on the monitors!