Ed Sheeran support acts quit Loop tour after Macklemore dropped
BREAKING: Big Binky and the Banana Boys will no longer be opening for Ed Sheeran.
This one makes me so happy. The Banana Boys are my heroes.
I have no idea who they are...but I am going to find out!💙
BREAKING: The Bard will no longer be opening for Ed Sheeran
BREAKING: The Powerpuff Girls will no longer be opening for Ed Sheeran.
BBatBB remaining undefeated in good vibes
BREAKING: Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes will no longer be opening for Ed Sheeran.
BREAKING: Antonio Buch will no longer be opening for Ed Sheeran... ... Porque ya tengo concierto este finde 😉
BREAKING: The Runaway Five will no longer be opening for Ed Sheeran.
BREAKING: The Lone Rangers will no longer be opening for Ed Sheeran.
BREAKING: Billy Bob and The Rock-afire Explosion will no longer be opening for Ed Sheeran.
NEWS: Robert Kraft says he will commit $2 million to humanitarian aid in the Middle East after Ed Sheeran offered $2 million of his own, following the fallout from Macklemore’s removal from Sheeran’s tour. Kraft did not specify where the money will go or which organizations will receive it.
So, he’s not actually going to do anything
Sheeran is not buying his way out of this blunder.
The Key Takeaway is "Kraft did not specify where the money will go or which organizations will receive it."
If he thinks that no one will track where his "humanitarian aid" goes... He's got more bad days ahead
That’s a lot of rub & tugs he sacrificed. I still don’t admire him.
$2 million is nothing to them. And it'll be a tax right off. Don't lose sight of what's happening. Per the manual they think this gets them out of trouble. Fucking trash people. They should be giving this anyway. Who the fuck needs a billion dollars. It's disgusting.
Robert Kraft Words: I promised $2M to Middle East humanitarian aid. Robert Kraft Actions: I removed an artist’s ability to earn an income over his Middle East humanitarian views.
✌️humanitarian aid in the Middle East ✌️
Ok... theoretically, just putting it out there, the way this is worded he could just be donating 2 million to the Israeli army.
I see Sheeran has shit his load and is desperately trying to save face The damage is done lad. You kow towed to an Epstein class zionist. Youre excement lad.
No named orgs specified. This is a PR scramble ploy.
Hahahaha vai doar pra israel
Prediction: ♦️Kraft gives his donation to Trump's bogus "Board of Peace," for its (utterly fake) Gaza reconstruction. This lets him take off some of the heat for fiasco he's caused, AND simultaneously kiss Trump's ass.
The dam is breaking. Ed Sheeran & Robert Kraft have unintentionally opened the door to more and more artists speaking up in solidarity with Palestinians by standing with @macklemore. theintercept.com/2026/09/16/e...
I think the Irish artists speaking about the similarities in their own history deserves more appreciation. 💗🙏🏽💗
Macklemore. Huh. Who would have guessed the revolution would be stoked by him.
It should be clear to everyone this has been an ongoing class war for decades and people need to stand together and fight back against these fascists, because they NEED us way more than we need them. We're the reason they're wealthy they've stolen ~80 trillion in wealth from us the past few decades.
Knew Massive Attack would stand shoulder to shoulder. Maybe a Massive Attack Macklemore tour? Crowd would be... diverse.
It's crazy that Ed Sheeran considers Rob Kraft a friend still after the absolute embarrassing public relations nightmare Kraft got him in.
I am sorry but imagine going to a Macklemore/Ed Sheeran concert for the music
I was shocked to find out that Sheeran is Irish and not American because he has all the markers of a "Middle American Suburbs White Guy" type creator, like a sauceless Fallout Boy or, ironically, Macklemore
please. obviously everybody was going for the opener, the true powerhouse of musical excellence, Lukas Graham
Macklemore being worth significantly less than Ed Sheeran but having a much better PR and management team is fun to watch play out in real time. When I read his "I am not complicit" post I was like dude you're so rich how do you not have someone to run this by or write for you
that he thought the statement was gonna help really was illuminating.
When he added the “Macklemore asked to be on this tour” I was like oh man this guy is toast
Ed Sheeran reduced to 10 a.m. slot at Knotts Berry Farm
Just because I don’t say anything doesn’t mean I don’t care was ridiculous too. Okay well then tell us affirmatively that you do care.
For sale the first time ever “I am not complicit“ merch tshirts.
As an ardent New England Patriots' supporter, I'd like to say this about the controversy surrounding the Ed Sheeran tour... FU Robert Kraft! FU and all the other NFL owners who chose to blackball Macklemore for speaking out against genocide. Sell the team, Robert! We don't want you as the owner.
Macklemore is not in the #EpsteinFiles, but Robert Kraft is found in 24 Document sets in the DOJ files for Epstein!
Sell the Revs too, PLEASE. To someone who actually cares about winning an MLS cup preferably.
You should change your pfp to a mug shot of Kraft. Would be fitting.
Thinking Out Loud Every day Ed Sheeran is discoverin' somethin' brand new, but ever since Macklemore called him out nobody will follow his lead. Sheeran would prefer if you don't mind him, say "Boy, let's not talk too much" but at this point his crowds may not remember his name. By Maureen Dowd
To better understand the average citizen’s view on the Ed Sheeran-MackLemore issue we sat down with Williamsburg underground vinyl seller Christofernando Seligmann. He responded that he did not listen to corporate music.
Yes I publicly supported protecting Ukrainian children while saying that protecting Palestinian children is too political. But here's the one major difference: Ukrainian children are white by Ed Sheeran
I presume that this is packed with references to Sheeran’s songs.
Ed Sheeran is cancelled. I will immediately cease listening to Ed Sheeran (wearing ear plugs in Target)
Target is also cancelled, FYI.
Heh. Shopping at Target in 2026...
the worst retail songs are less Mr Ginger and more the ones you've never heard anywhere else. My Target work experience was infected by a talkbox song by Anthony Ramos from Hamilton that I still think was a fever dream
And for any of the other people who have a voice and reach but have said nothing. When you put your career and money before taking a stand against evil, you shouldn't be allowed to have that career anymore.
WSJ goes triple-byline on the 40-minute (!) phone call Robert Kraft made to Ed Sheeran that started this whole mess www.wsj.com/arts-culture...
Funny how this didn’t get mentioned in Sheeran’s Instagram post…
Kraft is a duplicitous evil snake
One aspect of this story I haven't seen reported out is what would have happened if Sheeran had canceled the dates. I'm assuming he would have been on the hook, since tour insurance wouldn't have covered it
so this cites Arthur Blank, Jeff Lurie and David Tepper as also saying they would cancel if Macklemore continued on the tour except Teller is the only one who owns his stadium, MB is owned by the state of GA and Lincoln is owned by the city of Philly
Think about the choices you made in life to take part in a 40 minute phone call to take down the singer of "Thrift Shop".
The "hate speech" claim is laughable. There's actual hate speech. Nothing Macklemore said comes close to that line.
Is the 40-minute thing weird to anyone else? I've never even had a 20-minute phone call with my own father.
The moral of the story is never give Robert Kraft your phone number.
Couldn’t these guys face civil liability? Breach of contract? Since when does the venue get a consent right over the content of the opener. Thanks Jewish billionaire football owners. You guys think you’re fighting anti-semitism? I can’t even describe what you’re doing without sounding anti-semetic!