Bird of the Day, theme 'Mamas & Papas'
Today's theme of #BirdOfTheDay is #Mamas&Papas Here's a mated pair of Agami Herons gettting ready for nesting season. #CostaRica #herons #birds #nature
Gorgeous. I've never seen Agami Herons before - such beauty. 🥹
Talk about living pieces of art.😳
Guess it's time to hit the sack. I misread that as Origami Herons. BEAUTIFUL birds!
Wow they are magnificent looking birds
Rob Crank Photography's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #Mamas&Papas Female Rainbow Bee-eater has accepted the male's courting gift of a bee. I averted my eyes from any sexy time. #ECK #birds #birdphotography #birdsofbluesky #wildlife #nature #Photography #Nikon #PhotographersUnited #PhotographersOfBlueSky
Such a lovely capture. The way they’re facing each other with the bee between them makes the whole scene come alive. Where was this photographed?
Beautiful capture. Love the colours of these two birds.
Great catch for everyone involved 🤣
Beautyful shot. I love it.
🪶 Rob has chosen #Mamas&Papas as today’s #BirdOfTheDay theme; mal & female of the same species in the same photo. Alt. is #Robin; any Robin species A pair of Great Crested Grebes feeding their young #birdphotography #ECK #birds #photography #birdsofbluesky
Great capture AB... I just noticed the two little humbugs, they are gorgeous! Hope you have a good day ahead 🕊️
What a tender picture. At first you miss the little ones, nestling on the back and then follow the beak that is offering the food so gently. Love it.
Good morning AB, what a lovely family photo ❤️ Have a fine day✨️
So wonderful to see this, I have not had the chance to witness GCG with their chicks 🤩