Team USA wins FIBA World Cup, beats France 97-79
Congrats team USA for winning the GOLD in the FIBA World Cup!
Was great seeing them play as a team. None of that BS social media-generated animosity. It was a supportive, respectful, cooperating team. But hey, kudo also to France. The put up a good challenge and were respectful with 2nd place, their best ever.
Yep. Leave it to THE WOMEN to get it done. 👏👏👏
Pretty cold celebrating a win vs France with a champagne shower. Even colder if it’s sparkling white wine and they’re calling it champagne. 🥳 🍾
I was on a flight to China in the back of the plane and realized I was flying with a womans' sports team. We all had our own row of seats. They were tall. I was fat.
Give em hell, ladies. www.si.com/onsi/womens-...
Gosh, maybe this will help quell all the "Angel vs Caitlin" agitprop that's been running amok on Tik Tok and YouTube lately.
Angel Reese posted an absolutely hysterical Team USA celebration TikTok. There. Is. So. Much. Happening. 😂 What a masterpiece.
Are we now done with that Caitlin v. Angel b.s.?
I’m sorry but the women’s (WNBA and NCAA) video celebrations and TikTok videos are better than the men’s 😂😂😂😂
And they managed to do it without Cash Patel in the locker room.
I love this. Also, I know it isn't her defining thing, but that woman is gorgeous.
That’s awesome! Good job ladies!
Chelsea telling Caitlin, “I told you it burns when it gets in your eyes” 😭😭😭😭 she’s for sure the mother of the group
Every mom ever recognized the vibe of Chelsea throwing up her hands and walking back out of the main frame.
Can we discuss Caitlin Clark absolutely spraying herself in the eyes with champagne?
If I did the credits for this TikTok: Starring Angel as Cool Kid Baller CC as Somehow a Klutz Baller Sonia as Kid in a Corner Baller With Special Appearance By Point Gawd as Exasperated Mom Baller
Chels checking on CC at the end in a big sister “see! Y’all doing too much and now yall eyes burning” way…HILARIOUS
Sonia hiding in the back like 😖 is killing me #FIBAWWC #WNBA #WBB
You can tell who was a willing participant and who Angel had to convince to do this lmaoooo
This video ironically did more to endear CC to me than any piece of media her people have put out😂😂
This is great. I’m hopeful that the last two weeks are finally evidence enough that the outside narratives around these players are false.
So a couple of things of note. The US wasn’t at full strength and due to their youth, they played sketchy at some points in the run. And they still beat everybody. No one is beating this team in the foreseeable future
Along with them playing great hoops, the W is moving the culture. And it's beautiful to witness.
2026 FIBA WOMEN’S WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS 🇺🇸🏆 The #USABWNT claim their fifth consecutive and 12th overall #FIBAWWC title.
Great team! Fun games. The future looks bright, but Breanna Stewart might need to keep playing into her 40s like LeBron. 🙂
Beating France and Spain is an achievement. Well done USA.
Congratulations!!! So much fun to watch!!🏆
Congratulations! Brutal game! I was holding my breath and jumping up off the couch continually!! So proud of all the athletes!!
Would love to see Olivia Miles on the next USA roster.
that was some beautiful basketball
At least we have this
it was a mess but they are our messy golden girls
No A’ja, no problem 😏
Let's go TEAM Chelsea, Breanna, Jackie, Kahleah, Napheesa, Rhyne, Angel, Paige, Kiki, and Sonia #FIBAWWC 🏀
Breanna Stewart is your FIBA Women’s World Cup MVP ⭐️
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! NO ROOM FOR LOSERS!!!
Sophie Cunningham scored 0 points in 0 minutes for Team USA's FIBA World Cup game vs. France. Because the "superstar" / ”6th POY" wasn't good enough to make the roster. Not even as an alternate. Thought I'd share these stats, since she wants us to talk about basketball now.
You're committed to the bit, I'll give you that. 😉
I haven't cared this much about basketball since Shaq played for the Orlando magic
I doubt her new fans are much interested in basketball. Perhaps they’ll be interested in talking about her dating life instead? Or would meeting her new boyfriend be too distressing for them for some reason?
Nor were all but 12 WNBA players...what's your fucking point?
You are clearly in love.
Notice how people are starting to get tired of you talking about Sophie in the exact same way in every post? This post also has less engagement than your posts on her got last month.
Angel Reese celebrating with Coach Natalie Nakase & Paige Bueckers 😂 #FIBAWWC #USABWNT
Someone fill me on the sentient basketball bear.
Paige Skrong As Fuck Cuz She Didn’t Budge 😳
Les basketteuses américaines sont les vainqueures, après avoir battu l'équipe française. #fibawwc
Lawd have mercy am she just flung her like a merry go round lol
This clip gets funnier the more times you watch it. Watch how pissed off Chelsea Gray gets 😂😂😭😭😭 #fibawwc #wnba
Chelsea just like I’m neither young nor turnt Also someone teach Caitlin not to spray champagne in her eyes, lol
I love that Paige knows her strengths (Let me get up out this dancing quickly)
The most unserious team won the tournament LMAOOOOOOO
Not Caitlin Clark spraying herself in the eye
She's like "these damn kids..."