Bird of the Day, theme 'Angry Birds' (alt 'MyBestSide')
#BirdOfTheDay theme is #AngryBirds, any bird with an angry face. Here is a female Merlin from my #Minneapolis neighborhood in 2017, about to receive a dead songbird from her mate
At first glance I thought it was a turkey tail!! 😂
Great capture of an #angrybird 😡
What an angry bird! @blathin384.bsky.social
I will never be able to look at a child's Thanksgiving art project the same way again.
Angry bird. You can tell without seeing the face. Brave brave master donald.
Is she hangry or mad at what he brought her?
The intense stare of a White-tailed Kite. #AngryBirds #BirdOfTheDay #ECK 🪶
Looks like a quiet moment. Beautiful shot!
Great shot - such good birds!
If I could have proved we had them nesting here, I could have prevented the 31 millionaire homes from destroying the land around us, and killing all the wildlife we were enjoying…..we would have easily 20 deer in our front yard, 4 breeds of ducks, herons (blue and green), etc. using our duck pond…
#BirdOfTheDay theme is #AngryBirds, any bird with an angry face. The alt is #MyBestSide, bird capture in profile. Steller's Jay - Masters of the Angry Face! Touch of haughty in there too! #birds #becurious🪶
Scrub/Steller's are my favorites. Smart as hell, and will absolutely not be afraid of you if you do something to piss them off. And they seem to pass knowledge across generations...
I confess to whatever this Jay thinks I did. 😆
He's so angry that he's cute!!! 🩵
Love those beautiful smoky blues 💙
Excellent photo! I hear a haughty voice from that bird 😂
Looking fabulously furious 😂 great image Cri 🫶✨
If looks could kill…. A male #NorthernCardinal offers a death stare to the intruding photographer #BirdOfTheDay #AngryBirds #Birds #Photography #EastCoastKin #birding #birdwatching #nature #NaturePhotography #WestCoastKin
@meltheparadox.bsky.social @steddybirds.bsky.social @lorichirp.bsky.social @westcoastkin.bsky.social Thank you kindly for the repost🙏🐦🔥🙏
Such a beautiful bird and a picture! We have birds just like these in Khonshan.
When i read the subject a Male Cardinal was my first thought. So beautiful!
Scrolling down. Just for a split second, a thought it was as a gnom. With a red pointed hat.
Cardinals look angry in every photo ...
Beautiful photo of a beautiful bird
Good Morning ☀️ Alan decided, today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #AngryBirds, any bird with an angry face. No need to imagine, the anger was audible from quite a distance away. Snowy Egrets in a hunting frenzy Bombay Hook NWR, 7 August 2026 #ECK #photography #birds
Oh wow! That's an amazing capture!
Fantastic action shot Nicole... it must have been amazing to watch them 🤍🕊️
What a beautiful capture Nicole! Did you run up on them to get them fired up? 🤣
What an absolutely GLORIOUS shot! The avian ire is truly captured therein! I rate it 27/10.
Excellent photo. They look so happy.
🪶 Alan has chosen #AngryBirds as #BirdOfTheDay theme; any bird with an angry face Alt. is #MyBestSide; any bird capture in profile A female Sparrowhawk glaring at the camera #birdphotography #ECK #birds #photography #birdsofbluesky #Stunday
I think you caught her at a bad time lol
I feel like I'm being judged.
Those birds live in a permanent state of anger. Other birds live in a state of terror when they appear.
What a beauty AB ✨️ have a fine Sunday.
Great shot! But it seems most birds are angry when you poke your camera into their business! 🤣 Hope your weekend is a good one!
Great photo... Sparrowhawks always look angry don't they!