Final Fantasy VII remake director says Switch 2 support 'turned out very well'
Still a crime this doesn't have a Switch 2 edition
Omg it really does need a res boost. It's a STUNNING game, but it looks like a jittery mess of colors at times
All 5 of us who bought it would really appreciate it.
Put that shit on Steeeeeeam.
Still a crime it's stuck on any Nintendo system at all.
Anyone a fan of this should check out Freedom Wars and maybe Daemon X Machina too
It fucks so good it's criminal. Just such an amazingly fun ride with a ridiculously good combat system. I SO wish it had a PC port!
me last week: wow fortune’s weave is coming out so soon! I wonder what nintendo today is going to do in the last few days for promoting one of the switch 2’s most hyped games! nintendo today:
I mean they know their audience
they're right too, because knowing that mikaela frets over fabio like the mom she is is just the kind of thing that makes me need the game right now
The Diary of a Wimpy Kid relationship chart is the perfect meme to describe the relationship chart for Fortune's Weave.
The Luigi's Mansion series is 25 years old! Luigi's Mansion 3 sold approximately 15 million units on Switch. I think Luigi's Mansion 4 on Switch 2 is inevitable.
q recorrido tan pocho por desgracia pf porfavor q Luigi's Mansion 4 lo haga un estudio japonés no puedo más con las americanadas tan goofy minions wooo🤪🤪 anyways feliz aniversario jueguen el primero q está chulísimo!
This series has really come into its own under stewardship of Secret Level.
I sat on my Final Fantasy Resonance thoughts like an egg and this is what hatched noescapevg.com/first-impres...
(I will note re which visions are in the game, its pretty easy to tell from the silhouettes in the vision equip menu in the demo who basically everyone available is, haha)
Damn good read. This is the first FF that’s attracted me in a long time, I’m curious how it will stand up to someone with minimal actual hands on FF play and mostly cultural awareness
Oh I'm so glad you wrote this. I've been wanting to do the same ever since I wrapped the demo. I was not expecting to have so much to chew on.
Good read. I played a lot of Brave Exvius (free player only). I quite enjoyed most of Exvius' story, interspersed as it was between gacha bullshit. I'm very excited for Resonance.
Hearing that the combat is like FFXIII is perhaps the most excited we’ve been for this game, and that’s taking into account how much we already loved the HD-2D style of RPG
I didn't even talk about the music, which is composed by Noriyasu Agematsu (all over the Chaos Rings games) - genuinely has me feeling like when I played Bravely Default for the first time. Like goddamn www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFgL...
Good read. I was in a similar place but am a little more conflicted. I'm surprised at what a grab-bag of "classic" JRPG series mechanics FFR was in the demo -- the impending attack radar of Etrian Odyssey, Tales-style skits in towns, all the FF baggage (good or bad) inherited from the FF name.