Bird of the Day, theme 'Birds In Abstract'
I loved the reflection on this egret. #BirdOftheDay #BirdsInAbstract #birds #photography
A reflection and almost a color inversion (not sure how to say this 😅)
I loved the reflecting pool.
Strange, is the essence of reflection aesthetics nothing but dream? Art for dreaming.🤣🤔
Wow! The reflection is stunning.
I could wait all day and never get this photo. Fantastic!
Oh that's lovely! Negative reflections
#BirdOfTheDay: #BirdsInAbstract Juvie Anna's #birds #becurious 🪶
It took me a bit to sort out what this was. Abstract indeed and very cool
Absolutely gorgeous... theme perfect! 👏😊
I'm fascinated by the feathers at the base of the beak. They look like coral or trees from a Suess book.
That's some sharp shooting, my friend!
Beautiful. Also, needs a funny caption, like: “If you give me the nectar, that’ll be the end of it. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find it… and I will slurp it.”
What an absolute ⭐️ of a photo!! Even before I read the full post, I said, “Ooo! Ooo! An Anna’s Hummie!” Did I say I really, really love this photo? #theeyeoftheartist #NoAISlop
Bird photography tip: don't adjust your zoom in the middle of a shot! #BirdOfTheDay #BirdsInAbstract
That’s pretty cool actually and now I want to try it
wow, you caught a bird travelling between dimensions!! Awesome!
I was going to ask how you did that... its produced a wonderful effect!
I don't know. I like it!
Black hole! At the center of some galaxy! Hope it’s not ours! 😎👍
Or . . . do?!