Patriot Day, 25th anniversary remembrance
#NeverForget #September11 Today of all days we should be focused on #UNITY and #LoveOverHate. I know exactly where I was and what I was doing when the news broke. As a country we banded together for each other and we need to find our way back to that. www.911day.org
Like the Greatest Generation whose defining moment was the attack on Pearl Harbor, for the Baby Boomers was September 11th. This website doesn't ask for money, just pledges for good deeds that many of us perform every day. Let's make it a habit. #Payitforward #UniteforGood #LoveOverHate
I was at a 9/11 Day Meal Pack event today with 400 other volunteers. This organization does AMAZING work to honor the day and support the community.
He is such the patriot that he will die on an American Holiday!!! Exactly which American holiday, you may ask? ANY day he dies will be an American holiday!
It will be the biggest holiday since Christmas, believe me.
What we call it though? We can't call it Trump Day. That would confuse people in the future. They may think we were celebrating his life instead of his death. 🤣
Love it, I’m in for Canada.