International demand for Canadian maple syrup surges amid trade spat
International demand for Canadian maple syrup surges amid U.S. trade war #Canada 🍁 Canadian maple syrup exports are trending upward, generating $844.2 million in 2025, up 17.2 per cent over the previous year according to Statistics Canada. /1 thread www.cbc.ca/news/canada/...
/2 He also said that their international buyers, such as the Netherlands, Costa Rica and Saudi Arabia, are using maple syrup as an alternative to processed sugars. “People are being more concerned about what they put in their bodies,” said Hutchinson. “A big thing in Saudi Arabia
Been buying Organic Canadian Maple Syrup at Costco for years & using it in ways I hadn’t tried—ice cream, yogurt Ideas welcome! 🍁🇨🇦☮️ About 20 yrs ago, my young son & I tapped trees & later did the “boil” at a local nature center. 40 gals of maple “water” makes 1 gal of syrup. Learn how food is made.
I just saw, that major US grocery chains are importing fresh greens from Canada! They're grown using a state-of-the-art "no- touch" method, employing machinery for cultivation, thereby, avoiding contamination!! Huge demand!! GO CANADA!!
It’s the one definitively Canadian product that the world knows. This is a symbol of global support for us for our defiance of Cheetolini.
I read about a store in a village in Switzerland that stocked 🇨🇦 maple syrup for the first time to support Canada and they were surprised that it sold out immediately.
My favorite sweet for pretty much my whole life has been your maple sugar candy. I stock up everytime we cross the border. I literally calculate when I'll be back and buy accordingly. Nothing matches that melty goodness.
Anyone else love these TRUE Maple Syrup bottles?
«Normally we wouldn’t be shipping many containers this time of year. We’ve got 3 containers to get out in the next month and a half. And it's all going overseeas. International buyers, such as the Netherlands, Costa Rica &Saudi Arabia, are using maple syrup as an alternative to processed sugars »
We buy nothing but Canadian maple syrup.
We must build a strategic maple reserve
I 'd buy some but where I live in the Endless Mountains we make our own Even I tap my own maple 🍁 trees
Good thing we have that 🇨🇦 maple syrup reserve!
“If I were to sum it up, there’s a fondness towards Canada and a real appetite towards Canadian maple syrup.”
We all know that 🍁 maple syrup is liquid gold!
Breakout the pancake mix!!! lol it's a good time :)
The US matters less and less to Canada every day. Let’s make them 100% irrelevant! Can’t wait for next week’s EU/Canada deepening partnership announcement. Woot woot!
“International demand for Canadian maple syrup surges amid U.S. trade war” 🔗 Source: www.cbc.ca/news/canada/... I’m having pancakes for breakfast 🥞 covered in maple 🍁 syrup. 🥞😉🇨🇦
There is something heartwarming about an average joe out there wanting to show support for Canada and making the small gesture of buying maple syrup as a sign of solidarity. While the US alienates its allies, Canada values our friendships, and it seems like it's reciprocated. Canada strong, indeed.
I still have a few bottles stocked in my cabinet, this American is having maple syrup waffles because waffles are better than pancakes lol
I was so happy to see Canadian maple syrup in Buenos Aires’ health food stores.
The real stuff always satisfies…😋 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
For a real maple syrup ration, I will join the war between Canada and America on the side of Canada. 🤣🤣🤣
I just hope this doesn't deplete our strategic reserves.
I'm sick of this. It's time for us to start boycotting Canadian grocery chains that do it. “Maple washing” is when grocery stores mislead consumers with signs and images that make it look like a product is Canadian when it isn’t. www.cp24.com/local/halton... #cdnpoli #uspol
How about Canadian companies maple washing…. Just look at the statement “Canadian Proud” at the top then at the bottom “Product of USA”. I will never buy from Go Fresh again.
F-ing Wal Mart..I'm not surprised
WALMART? Try an independent grocer or go to a farmers market if you can
I see it at our Super C market. We still have US goods on our shelves. It's infuriating. I dont think they give a damn about what the consumers want.
Can’t trust the store. Be diligent and check the packaging yourself
Been buying Organic Canadian Maple Syrup at Costco for years & using it in ways I hadn’t tried—ice cream, yogurt Ideas welcome! 🍁🇨🇦☮️ About 20 yrs ago, my young son & I tapped trees & later did the “boil” at a local nature center. 40 gals of maple “water” makes 1 gal of syrup. Learn how food is made.
It’s really good on ice cream isn’t it.
idea... staple in my house... vinaigrette... olive oil, apple cider vin, maple syrup, hot chili seeds, salt, pepper it's pretty much all we use on salads (and on more)
when we were kids, playing and getting breathless in the trees, we would drink the maple water out of buckets hanging on the trees.... cold and delicious. don't tell.
Toss brussel sprouts with maple syrup before you roast them.
Nothing better than maple syrup as a sweetener for coffee. “Coffee Canadiano” I call it.
Salmon glazed with maple syrup is deeelicious.