Mikel Arteta details unconventional Arsenal preparation tactics
Whatever else you might say about Mikel Arteta, he has the patience of a saint when it comes to the bullshit spewed at him by Sky's Gary Cotterill in the press conferences every week.
Is it 'how does it feel when you're champions but we focus all of our broadcast time on our favourites in the NW?'
The used car salesman of sports reporting.
He really does Cotterill is such an idiot it's embarrassing. I am sure the other journalists must cringe, but Mikel remains professional....
“I have some questions, I think they’re really clever, but you’ll probably think I’m stupid”
I’ve heard people say Arteta can be bit distant with journalists sometimes and seems like he isn’t a fan of press conferences. And I’m like are you really surprised, wouldn’t you be if you had to put up with that guy once a week every week for 10 months!?
Your rant about this on the podcast had me in stitches! Quality media I'm here for!! 😂🤣
Mikel Arteta says, he deliberately sabotaged Arsenal's match preparations during pre-season to prepare them for the campaign. He manufactured travel delays, turned up the temperature in the dressing room, removed massage tables, delayed meals... 😂
Feels like a VERY stupid thing to admit, please tell me this isn't true
Michael Phelps coach used to smash his googles up pre race so he was prepared for swimming without if needed.
So it was him that caused the 12.5 hour delay to my flight home from hols on Wednesday!! 😂😂😂
I think he was taking the piss out of the journalists.