Bird of the Day, theme 'Iridescence'
A Black-and-white Warbler absolutely owning today’s #BirdOfTheDay alt theme #Black&White #birds #nature #wildlife #photography
Now THAT is an uncommon bird!
What a stunning bird and shot!
Put your camera down... you're done. There is no better.
Strikingly lifelike. Black and White looks more alive than colour.
I've seen a few of these in Saskatchewan. Coming up here, taking bird seed from our sparrows.....
Lovely little warbler. Nice capture.
Morning #bird A Broad Billed Hummingbird waving hello from Madera Canyon, Arizona. #birdoftheday #ECK #iridescence
I don't know too much about birds, but she/ he is beautiful. #photography
Was at the Santa Rita Lodge last month & saw 100's of hummers that day! Lots of Broadbills. Three other bird nerds confirmed we saw a female Berylline; a rare Mexican visitor. Also saw a Magnificent.
Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #Iridescence. One of my faves. The common grackle. Just beautiful. #birds #photography #birdsofbluesky
Great photo and those are beautiful birds. I used to get them in my yard when I lived in Tennessee
I find them to be absolutely stunning. Their strut always cracks me up. You’d think they were a model walking down a runway or part of the royal family.
I think I've seen a couple hundred of these at a Walmart parking lot in Texas. They were just sitting there. Pretty interesting.
You’re absolutely right is a beautiful bird 💞
Looks so fierce. Lovely color.
Good morning folks. Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #Iridescence, any bird whose colour changes with light on them. The Alt theme is #Black&White bird whose main plumage is Black & White. #birds #ECK #photography #ukbirding #CanonR5mkii #birdphototgraphy #BirdLife #naturephotography #NatureTherapy
Lovely set, Rob, that first shot was rough luck for the worm. 😁 Hope your hosting duties bring plenty of smiles.
What great shots and themes Rob. Off to search. 🧐
Good morning Rob. A great set as usual. I hope you are taking good care of yourself just now.
Great shots and themes Rob; love the Ibis shot
Great set of photos Rob 👏
Brilliant selection of beautiful birds
Mallards are so common I sometimes don’t appreciate how fancy they are. So much glorious green #iridescence on this guy! #birds 🌿 #BirdOfTheDay
Agree. Drake Mallards are magnificent and never get the attention they deserve because they are common birds. That’s not really fair. 
I agree! They're simply stunning! If they weren't so common we'd be ooohing and ahhhing over them every time we see one.
They're the mourning dove of aquatic birds. Beautiful but overlooked!
He knows how fancy he is
From @robcrank68.bsky.social: Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #Iridescence, any bird whose colour changes with light on them. Here's a White-Faced Ibis with the sun hitting it just right to see the array of colours. #birds
Tim, this is a fantastic shot of one of my favorite birds. When someone says iridescenc, I immediately thin of the white-faced ibis.
Beautiful capture! 😍 These birds are so colorful, but tough to capture the color. Stunning!
Stunner! I had no idea ibises contained this beautiful muted rainbow.