Tim Scott Delivers Volatile Speech at Trump Convention
I was getting worried about the war and terrible economy, but then Tim Scott said democrats will tear out my heart if they win, so now I don’t know what to think.
They're presenting a frightening mix of desperation and insanity.
😂🤣 Maybe an Angry statement, but Heart? No way.
Hopefully he’s the next Howard Dean. youtu.be/vPsLGoy-U-k?...
I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about.😉
Wasn’t that statement - with the guttural screaming - a throwback to some ancient horror movie?
I know why he said 'heart.' Scott and his party lack spines.
hey dumbass what part of the cabinet did Donnie put you in oh that's right you're the wrong color you fool,, They're all white Christian nationalist or supremacist, Sen. Tim Scott blasts Dems in fiery convention speech. www.youtube.com/shorts/hSk4B...
I'm stunned he didn't yell "Oh, Lordy!!!" in his rant last night.
I wrote this for people fortunate enough to have had no direct exposure to this aggrandized ilk, and it is no exaggeration. In their puny inchoate nescient minds they cannot be wrong. “Don't use religion to rationalize your psychopathology” Dr. Jack Brow