Tate brothers denied bail, remain jailed during UK extradition fight
Aw, I love this for them. Andrew & Tristan Tate must remain in custody in the US while they fight extradition to the UK, a federal judge in Miami ruled Wednesday. The UK charges include allegations of rape and human trafficking, Andrew faces 42 charges & Tristan 17. www.npr.org/2026/09/09/n...
That they were ever allowed to come here, other than to arrest and extradite them, is disgusting.
🤣 Having a bad day...? This should cheer you up! Andrew Tate getting his ass kicked by Chase DeMoor In #PINK gloves! 🩷 🥊 🩷 #AndrewTate
That photograph is truly disturbing to me.
Some good news for a change.
Both are disgusting 🤮 I'm wondering if the UK even wants them back! It's bad enough we have them here!
I tried offering sleepless Andrew support by suggesting he let the screaming cannibal in the next cell have a finger or toe so he could get some sleep but got blocked. You try to help and get no thanks...
Breaking News: A judge ruled that Andrew and Tristan Tate posed a flight risk and will remain behind bars as they fight extradition to Britain to face charges of rape and sex trafficking.
Hard to believe there are people so malleable as to be "influenced" by these two.
Put these two in cargo.
Gee, maybe making those "pimp your woman" videos wasn't such a good idea after all...
Hopefully this will acclimatise them to something they will have to get used to after they’re extradited
Good. The women of South Florida will breathe easier now.
Trump is a rapist too, and he became president.
I hope they remain there
Er is ook, al is het weinig, prima nieuws.
I hope they’re enjoying their time behind bars. Perhaps making new friends? A little romance? Some toilet wine? Has anyone else watched Oz? Like that.
Eric et Ramzy : la chute