Bird of the Day, theme 'ABCD'
A California scrub-jay covering both the #ABCD and #RSTU themes of #BirdOfTheDay #birds #nature #photography #ECK
Love these birds so much, they are incredibly smart and observant, but man, they make a racket like no other when riled up!
More personality than any wild birds I've been around! This one hung out with me for years.
Beautiful bird, and a brilliant photo. 👍
Oh, that's a gorgeous bird!
"Did you know you have a bald spot?" - A Brown-headed Cowbird on a Deer. For the #birdoftheday theme of #ABCD #birds #cowbird #deer #protectnature #EastCoastKin
Oh, this is so sweet, Amy. 🥰 Great photography, my friend. 👌🏼
Great to catch that. Nicely done Amy.
This is a really cool shot!
Buck in my neighborhood. Any idea what is going on? I have more photos
Cowbirds ~ on a walk in the Short Hills by my daughter.
Marvellous to catch that moment Amy - superb shot 👌
Today's #BirdOfTheDay theme is #ABCD, any bird name beginning with any of these letters. I give you a cardinal (northern cardinal). He is clearly not happy with me.😂
Blue Jay in the birdbath.
Fledgling Carolina Wren. Checking out his new world, aka, my backyard.
Baltimore orioles in my backyard this past May.
I give you a couple of chickadees. 😍😍
Well they’re kind of grumpy anyway I think.
Crow dove blackbird A- I can’t think of one
Morning #bird A Black-Chinned Hummingbird says hello from Ash Canyon Bird Sanctuary in SE Arizona. #birdoftheday #ECK #ABCD
Morning #bird A House Sparrow blending into the background in South Carolina.
Anna Hummingbird says 'hello' from my back patio, Casas Adobes, AZ - (image, Alamy)
That bird is chilling out
A couple of links of bird fun: Hummingbird Pool Party - 50 seconds www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAer... +++++ Hummingbird High Pitched Snore - 40 seconds (super high pitched, re sensitive hearing caution) www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uEf... +++++
Hi folks. Going to do some #BirdOfTheDay reposts. Sorry I can’t comment on all. 🙏🏼🙏🏼 Here’s some flying Redshanks. Taken yesterday. #RSTU #birds #photography #ECK
That is a gorgeous photo Alan have a fine evening 🤗😘
What a gorgeous photo! I can imagine it framed and hanging in my living room. Just beautiful!
Wonderful shot, Alan 👏👏 Wishing you a wonderful evening 🫶❤️
Wow! Amazing shot and great detail, Alan! 👌👌A new bird for me- 😀
Oh that's a beauty, Alan!
Fabulous photo Alan 🫶✨ There’s been a rare sighting of one of these at Cairns Esplanade in FNQ and hopefully it will still be there in October when we’ll be there!
🪶 Alan has chosen #ABCD as today’s #BirdOfTheDay theme; any bird beginning with these letters. Alt. is #RSTU; any bird beginning with these letters. Any excuse to post my Bullfinch in the sunshine. #birdphotography #ECK #birds #photography #birdsofbluesky #RedWed #ColorAday
Cracker AB. I have so few Bullfinch shots. A tough ask. This is beautiful.
Beautiful shot. 👏👏 Love how it sits against the clear blue sky background. 👌
Ohh wow he is beautiful AB ✨️
Lovely photo AB. That contrasting blue background really makes the red breast of the Bullfinch stand out 👏
Love that shot of color with the blue sky in background , will be in Europe soon , hope to catch one 😜
What a beauty. Great photo AB. 👍🏼