Godzilla Minus Zero IMAX trailer teases King Ghidorah
Wait. Godzilla Minus Zero Ghidorah is Monster Zero Oh my god… 👁️👁️
It was right in front of us the whole time. I’m going insane. XD
HOW! HOW DID NONE OF US SEE IT!?!?!?!?
Considering we see Godzilla seemingly being dropped from the air in the newest trailer...yeah that checks out.
Brandon!! I need you to tell me that I can leave the lookout if I want to!!
It is wild seeing folks get upset Ghidorah is in Minus Zero because he's ~overdone~ It's been twelve years since he was in a non-anime movie! 22 if you go with the last Toho one! Hell if you want to go back to "the last straight up Godzilla v. Ghidorah movie" it's been AS LONG AS I'VE BEEN ALIVE.
Like Yeah I love lesser known kaiju like Hedorah and Anguirus and the like but Ghidorah is THE Godzilla antagonist Of course they're using him!
A Ghidorah fan I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't think he's used too much. Also it's like saying "not the Joker fighting Batman again"
I mean, it's called Minus Zero. Of course, Monster Zero is gonna be in it.
I was pulling for Biolante, partly because of the whole G-cell like aspect hinted at in -1, but Ghidorah is totally a great choice, especially for a shorter anticipated run (and generally echoing everything you are saying here)
personally i fall under "yes he is overused but a lot of that is because they failed to sufficiently develop the other members on the roster when they had a chance so we can only put so much on king g. he is very cool."
(pushes glasses up nose) 7. He was in Godzilla: King of the Monsters