VRChat avatar showcase
lost connection, selling an old sona!! would like around 3-500 for him. 400ish can make a ref sheet, and 500 means that & a moopleaf sleepydog vrchat avatar! 🧡 his name is Vintage! 🎨: muttasaur, canidkisses, scpkid and garnetto! all his art here: tinyurl.com/vintagecoyote reshares appreciated!
oooo you want an avatar of him sooo bad... i made two of them for him in the past, i think it'd be cool to make him in my new and improved style for whoever takes him off my paws!
Blast from the fucking past omg Hope they go to a good home!!!
oh right goes without saying i'd be happy to do a payment plan too!
Oh yo! Blast from the PAST!!!
He's so PRETTY! I adore his colors and all his triangle patterns
I'm sorry I swear I'll stop with the #vrchat #gryphon spam but I felt so fucking 💖 fabulous 💖 here with my stupid glasses 😭☺️ This is exactly how Thistle would process a joke you tell her, not a single thought behind those eyes... just laughing along, pretending like she understands it
Waiter waiter more gryphons please 🥺
omfgggg the thumbnails are so bad 😭🥀 whateverrrr
beautiful and gormless, the perfect combo :3 honestly though, if you're having fun with the vrc posting, keep doing em! it's cute! Reminds me that I gotta fix my avatar some day lmao
Gotta get some special glasses made to fit gryphon beaks. That's what Fluffy wears. :>
i want to pet the birb
Never stop, more floofy beaky I say MORE!