Zelda 40th Direct to show Ocarina of Time remake and anniversary plans
Seeing so many accounts saying really bad translations about the next Directs No they didn’t say the direct wouldn’t contain Nintendo Switch titles No they didn’t say the Zelda Direct would only show OoT game wise If you’re going to report on Japanese posts, learn Japanese
I heard that the Zelda Direct would just be episode one of a let's play Aonuma was doing of Triforce Heroes.
That is too much effort for them Joe.
“That kanji symbol looks like the letter Y. You know what else uses symbols that look like letters? Unown. Pokémon x Zelda confirmed. Boom!”
Made a pair of bingo cards for the upcoming Nintendos Direct! (I'm assuming the plural grammar here works like "attorneys general")
Here they are blank if you wanna use 'em
Barry these truly have become an artform
Confusingly, the plural term is actually an "E3" of Directs
Samus adopting a cat would honestly be super fitting considering the whole Alien inspiration.
Barry you caused virtual boy on nso so I swear to god if you manifest amiibo festival 2 into existence….
a Malo Mart management sim by Kairosoft would go hard ngl
Nothing more important than keeping your expectations for a Nintendo Direct in check so you don't set yourself up for disappointment -- considering how many people have died this way.
pour one out for the fallen
If Miyamoto doesn't personally escort my dad back from going to get cigarettes, I'm done with Nintendo forever
Jokes on you, my expectations are SKY HIGH. I expect Zelda blow out or Zelda to blow me out or anything in that range, I'll die that way.
do not my friends, do not get addicted to water. It will take hold of you! And you will resent its absence
I don't *expect* 3D Mario but I'll still die if it's not there
Sorry I have already convinced myself it's the best direct we've ever seen and will save the entire gaming industry. Remember me as I was.
[Nintendo Direct] Nintendo states that the Zelda Direct will contain information about 40th anniversary initiatives beyond video games, and a look at the Ocarina of Time remake. 🐦 original post
We’ll probably get a look at the movie, but I wonder what other goodies they’ll have in store
Nice they confirmed what we all thought
"Beyond video games" is weirdly disheartening
"funny man Zach Braff is Tingle, please look forward to his antics!"
They're gonna remaster the Zelda cartoon in 4K
I’m half relived that nothing new other than the OoT remake is going to be of excitement. But I mostly care about á Zelda movie trailer, that’s all I need to thrive- Just one peek into the movie that’s causing me so much anxiety and excitement in one sitting. Also Twi Pri port PLEASE-
omg they're going to make a zelda audio drama
I know they have the TV show but this absolutely is drenched in the scent that they're going to reveal a LoZ area at Universal
AKA, the first Zelda movie trailer, just as I thought.
People are seriously unsufferable in Nintendo Direct hype. Simply insane. I get the idea of positivity you know but my fucking god the excitement over rumors that aren't even about the Direct is also just as insane in how people just want to see what they want to see.
people love marketing more than hobbies
As long as they don't take it as fact and take it as a fun thing, I kinda see it as a whatever. There's so much to be negative and miserable about, if you get caught up in the hype, why not? It's fun to dream big.
you dont get it we’re getting smash 6 and 7
I just try to go in with no expectations. If the games don't appeal then oh well, least I didn't work myself into a shoot over it.
Yeah there a reason i no longer pay attention to that I wish youtube would stop recommending me leak slop
Je suis bien content que pour le coup, je ne vois pas trop cette hype démesurée et encore moins les rumeurs.
It so why I hype responsibly in the words of Source gaming. Sure I do bingo cards for them, but that is just for fun. Almost all the ones I like I enjoyed and are sure as hey been better than nearly every State of played I watch.
I get it I’m excited, and like some minor speculation, but I feel by and large more care about the hype before than the products after.
Reminder for this Double Nintendo Direct week! It’s okay for people to enjoy things, even if you’re not excited about them. It’s also okay for people to be pessimistic about things, even when you’re excited. Other people’s opinions are not necessarily an attack on your character.
Got it 👉😎👉 *Writes down in notes* “Kill anyone who disagrees with me”
except when i do it. my opinions are direct attacks on the character of people i have never met
This is why I don't read the chats for directs. There's ALWAYS people going "zzz" or "SHOW SMASH" at anything that isnt directed specifically at them
Louder for the ones in the back!
As much as I have harped on tempering expectations for Nintendo Directs (and will continue to do so because Hypebeasts never listen), this is the bottom line; think and feel what you will when the dust settles late Wednesday morning, but don't guilt trip people into following your line of thinking.
Sony is reportedly set to announce something "HUGE" tomorrow at 10 AM PT. Insiders claim it’ll be big enough to make everyone forget about the Nintendo Direct afterward.
You guys fall for the Mega64 post too? If anything, they're referencing the Zelda trailer because Sony is the distributor. Come on.
Unless the announcement is: "We're backpeddling and will continue selling physical discs", I do not give a damn what these Anti-Consumer snakes have to say.
Unless it's them gaining common sense and backing off on this "no discs" thing they want to do, I'm not really interested.
Watch them casually reveal the PS6 thinking that will solve all their problems.
That will be impressive, considering that after 2027, I will be forgetting about Sony.
LMAO get fucked Sony. Your name is ruined and no one gives a fuck. Eat my shit you sad sack of sycophants.
They're changing their name to Sorny. Like the classic SIMPSONS joke.
They're coming to your house and burning all your physical media.
Sony: hey you know those PlayStations you've bought for 3 decades? Ya. We decided you don't own those either.
If Nintendo has enough forethought they've a window to pull off the funniest thing, here
Fun fact; this is fake. Misinformation spread by Mega64 as clickbait. Playstation making a random announcement during a Direct cycle after they JUST had their State of Play would be just plain stupid.
That's right, Sony is now sending hired goons to your house to forcibly take all your physical discs.
Sony has discovered the cure for autism
Sony is announcing that theyre sending people to personally take your games from you They are coming to your house and will break in and take ALL your games and kill your dog if you have one because fuck you
motorstorm master collection on pc
Instead of disc slot PS6 will have Hulk Hogan Shoe Jerky Slot