Noir Alley spotlights The Yellow Canary, starring Pat Boone
Remember when Pat Boone did a heavy metal album? #TCMParty #NoirAlley #TheYellowCanary
Omg! Is this real? What? Why? 😳 #TheYellowCanary #NoirAlley #TCMParty
Someone played it at a record shop i was at the day it came out as a joke. I was guffawing through the whole thing. #TCMParty
OMG, that’s insane. #TCMParty #NoirAlley #TheYellowCanary
*shudders* Yeah, I remember this. Thankfully, never heard it but I do remember the ridiculous press coverage and seeing an interview or two with him. So very cringe worthy.
Honestly the most Satanic thing I’ve seen in a while.
Eddie said #TheYellowCanary wasn’t Rod Serling’s finest 93 minutes, but even lesser Rod Serling is pretty good #NoirAlley #TCMParty
I agree with you. #TheYellowCanary #NoirAlley #TCMParty
That's what I was thinking! #TheYellowCanary #NoirAlley #TCMParty
One way I could tell it was Rod Serling: The ex-cop beating up on the barroom floozy isn't a sign that he Gets the Job Done, it's a sign that he's a heartless psycho. Rod was a liberal to the last. #TCMParty #NoirAlley #TheYellowCanary