Coyote vs. Acme earns strong praise from Looney Tunes fans
Go watch Coyote Vs Acme if you haven't yet!! #wileecoyote #coyotevsacme #looneytunes
Coyote vs ACME was every bit as funny and charming as I’d hoped. What an absolutely wonderful film. GO SEE IT IN THEATERS!! SEND A MESSAGE!!
i feel some way about his feet up on the table but thankfully nobody will see this comment
I was watching back on Monday (because I love Looney Tunes), and the seat I bought wasn’t working. ACME’s trying to stop me from seeing the movie!
True fact: Will Forte is actually part cartoon IRL. On his mother's side, if I'm not mistaken.
It’s so insanely good. Like I never thought I would get emotional over Wile E Coyote and yet-
Ive seen it three times now
Y'know what? Arc System Looney Tunes fighting game. Think about it.
Sure, there likely wouldn't be any anime waifus or whatever in it. But they could possibly pull it off visually. lol
Daisuke Ishiwatari (Guilty Gear) once had expressed wanting to make a fighting game with The Simpsons of all things, so this wouldnt at all be that out there lmao
Yakko, Wakko and Dot for DLC.
I love that. I can see wile E. coyote’s ultimate being painting a tunnel and train comes out and does massive damage. I think I’ve got an idea for a potential voice cast for this game.
Daffys ultimate is just him getting shot by multiple hunters and his opponent also getting shot just for standing next to him.
Well great, now I actually want this XD
Daffy and Marvin would be the meta, just sayin'
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Looney Tunes vs Mortal Kombat is an idea so good that WB will have me shot for just saying it out loud on the Internet.
Update: one completed voice cast for an Arc system works Looney tunes fighting game done. Now with two pages. Some of the characters are playable and some aren’t.
That would be fun. Have them weaponize some of their gags. Wile E Coyote gets the Road Runner as an assist or a stage hazard in his levels.
Wait, holy shit I want that
Coyote vs ACME is a rare case of it being even better than the hype led me to believe. And doubly good with a crowded theatre.
Seeing it with my dad on one side of me and my oldest kid on the other and hearing them both enjoy and laugh with it was a treat.
I have seen it twice so far. Really want to see it again! It's amazing and honestly I got a bit chocked up are parts and by the end. It was surprisingly emotional which I wasn't expecting from a Looney Tunes film.
Own it Foghorn... HA it's hilarious to me how most of the Looney Tunes are into, or implied to be into drag at some point or another... God, a tooniverse dragshow would be lit...
The Looney Tunes are all queer as hell and have been for decades EDIT: and I meant that as a hella good thing
Pete puma being homophobic is not canon!! 😭
He said he wouldn't wear high heels because HE'D WEAR THIGH HIGH BOOTS!
The best toons are always the fruitiest ones ✨️
I think, historically, drag was just way more accepted. You can find pics/videos of soldiers in WWII doing drag shows to kill/pass the time and all.
also one of the best things about coyote vs. acme is that it is 100% sincere. never undercuts an emotional moment, takes its premise dead serious, treats coyote's grievances as unquestionably legitimate and the existence of cartoons as a normal thing there's no reason to make fun of
because of all this it is able to have emotional moments in the first place, because it respects its characters and its setting and never draws you out of it. there was not a single moment where i rolled my eyes. coyote vs. acme is unabashedly genuine and that felt so, so refreshing
His grievances ARE legitimate. I just wish there was one line to explain that it's his nature, and he just can't help himself.
It's not surprising that James Gunn had his hands in it. James Gunn = Quality. As soon as CvA gets digital distribution, I ain't waiting for streaming; I'm buying that motherfucker!