Top Gear to return after Andrew Flintoff crash
Only if he is sacked from his current job, and ideally does something more rural. I don’t listen to #TheArchers to hear about cars. That’s what Top Gear was for (which I never watched, because I care about cars almost as little as I care about the Royal Family.)
Lol same here. I can barely identify one car from the next. Plus I don’t drive so they are really foreign objects to me. I don’t really pay attention to the Royal Family either but I do love me some Harry-Meghan trash watching #TheArchers
Agreed I hope he turns out complex #TheArchers
What is the royal family with Capital Letters? I guess this must be something they only have in Britain, surely related to cars... maybe a car polish brand? "There's a stain on the door, let's wipe it and polish with Royal Family!" I have to ask Conrad #thearchers