Red Arrows lead Trooping the Colour flypast over Buckingham Palace
One positive of living in Fulham is that when Trooping the Colour happens you can watch the Lancaster, Chinooks and Red Arrows fly past from your garden while drinking a coffee and petting a dog
I have no idea what the point of Trooping the Colour actually is beyond giving the city a big ol' noisy flypast, and I honestly don't care. Doesn't feel like an important or fun bit of history beyond being what made me want to be a Red Arrow pilot when I was 8
one of the very few benefits to living in this part of Lincs is seeing the Red Arrows practicing almost daily
That’s pretty cool, all I get is US long range bombers off to do nefarious things while I drop my kid off at nursery. I do love the ‘womp womp’ of a chinook though.
Nothing says more of great Britain like trooping the colour