Brewers beat Padres 3-2 in NLDS after roof play controversy
o the Padres lost tonight, but what’s great is that I have tickets to Tuesday AND Wednesday night’s game here in San Diego. #GoPadres
As much as I love your contribution to society, go Brewers!
They didn’t lose. They just ran out of sky.
Go Brew Crew! Love our small market team.
Padres left way too many runners stranded. Having said that I think the Brewers Banana Ball stadium rules suck. If a batter hits a ball in and it hits any object including the outfield wall it cannot be caught for an out. That's the rules except in that Banana Ball stadium.
Why was the roof even closed in Milwaukee??
Padres should have won on a 2 run Homer by France.
All the talk about the end of the Brewers game has me wondering what my own trajectory might have been had I not hit some obstructions myself, imagine how far I might have gone or where I could have landed if perhaps my own Padres had been different.
Hey Sarah, thinking about all the ceilings we hit in our relationship. Thinking if you just opened up I might have been better. You up?
Having a background in experimental physics I feel uniquely qualified to answer this unspoken question: 43 degrees.
Brewers star of the game!
maybe you are just wired that way
We can’t really answer that without knowing what your original launch angle was.
You didn't finish those BuzzBalls today, did you
Jackson Chourio's base hit walks off the Padres, Brewers lead the series 2-0
Can you find the milwaukee radio call? It was epic
WOW and off Miller too!
I appreciate the announcer trying to call that, but the crowd was too much for him.
Fuck Milwaukee for all I care is my Packers won in Green Bay [I'm not from there]! Fuck the Screwers as an Cubs fan.....makes me sick to my god-damn stomach
@ericselje.bsky.social Brewers look charmed. Might have to jump on the Brew Crew train for the post season.
DUIs are legal in Wisconsin tonight
Couldn't even hear the play-by-play, what a crowd pop.
Can I get a "suck it padres" in the chat?
This might be the mix but I’ve never seen a big play in baseball where the play by play is so buried by the crowd.
WHIP ME BEAT ME TAKE AWAY MY CHARGE CARD NASA IS TALKING!
at least this is also happening
Don't mind me watching this 400000 times over the next day and a half
Jackson Chourio is 22 years old and signed to the Brewers until 2034 for a $10.25 million AAV.
How can you not be romantic about baseball?
Gonna watch this a hundred times
Final: Brewers 3, Padres 2 How did the Milwaukee Brewers win that baseball game? Your guess is as good as any. And it also doesn't matter. All that does is they did. Somehow, someway. They did. Series: 1-0, Brewers
I really don't need this stress in my life rn
I’m out in the middle of nowhere in Arizona. The buffering is killing us! We got as far as the ball that hit the roof and the stream crapped out entirely. Thank you for letting us sleep tonight.
The score should have been at least 4-2 Padres with Mason Miller pitching bottom of the 9th, but it wasn’t played in a real ballpark. A monster hit was penalized because someone thought playing baseball indoors is cool. Very sad. More like billiards than baseball.
It was because of me.
Did all the little things wrong and still got the W
Megill has some Blues Brothers vibes
I don’t have a dog in this Padres-Brewers series and every inning is far has felt like a nailbiter. Dunno how anybody with a rooting interest has survived.
This is incredibly unhealthy, that’s all I can say. The Padres are SO good.
It’s emotionally exhausting. I had to take to bed for the entire month of November last year.
Genuinely would be happy for either team to go all the way, over literally anyone else in the playoffs. That was some of the most enjoyable baseball I’ve watched in a long time.